Registration Fee (12 May 2021)
Co-Author (For Certificate)
Listener (No Presentation)
If a paper is written by more than one author, it is enough to register and make a presentation of a single author.
The conference will be organized through ZOOM.
Cancellation of registration received before 9th of February 2021 will be refunded less an administrative fee of 100 Euro. After that time no refund of registration fee will be paid.
The certificate of participation will be only given to the presenter. If co-authors would like to get a certificate of participation, they also need to complete the co-author registration.
Attention: The system automatically creates a username and password, and sends it by e-mail following on submitting your paper to the system. You can track your paper, referee process and your acceptance letter at www.eborconference.com/login by logging in the system with the given username and the password. The acceptance letter will be automatically created in your system after your paper is accepted, and the conference fee that can be seen in the system is paid.
Registration Fee Includes
- Online access to conference proceeding books
- Online access to all conference sessions
- Registration fee payment receipts (Invoice)
- An Official Certificate of Participation
- Publication opportunities in the top indexed journals such as Social Science Citation Index (SSCI), Emerging Source Citation Index (ESCI) and Scopus.